Why is it that when you sit down to do something, say blogging... that nothing goes as planned.
When I envisioned my evening - Luke asleep- Greg at work-Sitting down with a nice dinner (bowl of cereal) and glass of wine in front of me while working on my blog- I was not prepared for the number of obstacles that would come my way.
No I do not have writers block nor do I have a lack of things to update you all on. No No my internet is down.. kind of. I get 5 minute windows of it working. Therefore for the last week trying to pay bills, order all my babyproffing items and blogging has been a bit of a challenge when every 5 minutes it goes off line.
So rather than being upset I decide to rent a movie on pay per view and put the blogging aside.
But wait....
the sound on my HD channels and pay-per-view does not work. Of course that would be too easy.
Ok, so maybe I will read the book I ordered from amzaon- oh but wait instead of sending me the book I ordered instead arrives a fight club video game. I guess I wont be doing that either.
So instead I wallow...
I know, I know life could be worse but UGH.. why can't things just go my way for once.
So I sit here posting anyway "offline" and I'm sure by the time my internet is back up and running and I am able to upload all my photos I will have this all figured out and it won't be a big deal but at the moment I feel like nothing is going my way and all I want to do is whine about it.
But on a lighter note

He is 27.5" long (85th%tile) and 17.5lbs (51%tile in weight). He has been cruising along with his schedule now for the last month or so and is doing great. Most nights he sleeps from 6:30-6:30- but once I think he is doing so great we get a night of interrupted sleep making me realize I guess we aren't out of the woods yet.
Usually that seems to happen just when I think I am catching up and planning on doing a "early am workout". It's weird how a night of sleep deprivation can make you feel like you are in a fog for a period of 24 hours or so and make working out the last thing on my list of "things to do".
But even in the fog- I cherish my weekends. Workout or not I just look forward to the weekends like never before. This weekend is going to be great we have Luke's first swim lesson on Saturday am. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them as soon as my internet is up and running.
Then Sunday is breakfast with Candi for her birthday at naked cafe- my favorite!So I guess I will put up with a little frustration tonight and maybe just tuck myself in early to catch up on sleep and creep out of my fog for the weekend.

Ugh! You poor thing, I know how you feel though. Good news is you have the CUTEST little boy ever so that should take some of the sting out. haha.
ReplyDelete