Being a Mom is not something you can learn or be taught but instead it is something that you ARE.
It has become who I am and I feel I can add it to the list of what defines me as a person-
Wife, Daughter, Friend, Mother. Luke has truly changed my life!
![]() | ||
| Look at me standing tall! |
In Celebration of Mothers Day this year- Greg brought me beautiful flowers and a bracelet. Little did he know all I needed was a day with this guy...
Kari Kenzie Jerry and the twins came down form LA to celebrate with us too. It was so fun watching Luke play with the girls. He kept trying to steel their paci. I don't think they minded much.. He is quite the flirt.
| Note- she has his paci in her mouth.. |
We spent Saturday at Sea World - Lukes first time. We missed the sharks and Shamu but managed to see lots of other sea life that he seemed to be interested in. It was a bit crazy with lots and lots of people- we got 2 year passes so we can go back as much as we like!
Sunday we ate a yummy breakfast at Naked Cafe- Luke didn't quite make it through breakfast so Greg had to go out and drive him around, leaving Kar and I to enjoy our breakfast.. What a guy!!
After breakfast I even manage to sneak in a much needed pedicure.
Then off to Grandmas house we go...
Luke was quite the entertainer- Between the dogs and a baby we had no shortage of noise and excitement around the house.
He has 6 teeth now (3 on the bottom and 3 on the top). He has 2 more coming in on the bottom and 2 more on the top. It was a challenge to get a lot of photos without his hands or toys in his mouth but we managed to capture a few.
So on this Mothers Day- Cheers to all the Mothers out there- We have a very special job in this world!



Jen, Luke is seriously SO stinkin' cute! I am glad your first mother's day was a hit! It is the best job in the world!
ReplyDelete