Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend.. Spring has Sprung

Easter came and went too fast.
The bunny paid a visit to our house bringing more candy and clothes than we know what to do with.

Luke could not have been more excited... well about everything right now.
Greg said to me the other day-
"Babe I don't think he is napping well because he is so excited about trying to stand up and crawl all over the place".  I don't think he could be more right

With the newness of spring in the air - it seems everything is getting a fresh start and or change.
Luke is on a new schedule all together now- which is still a little under transition- I will keep you posted.
He is into his big boy car seat. And when he is not sleeping all he wants to do is move, move move...

 Swimming starts back up again this Saturday lets hope he remembers how much he loved it the last time we went.
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment