And what do I find to blog about...well you guessed it Luke.
I mean how can I not write about him. I could tell you about my day at work, or how I have spent hours on line looking at pre-schools, or what I had for dinner tonight.. all so boring all the way down to the cheese quesidilla. So instead you get to hear all about the little man.He now has 5 teeth showing. The top two just broke through this week. And a new one to join the other two on the bottom. Thank God they all made it through without too much whimpering or sleepless nights. It wasn't bad at all really- In fact all he does lately is smile!

We took him to his first Padre game a few weeks ago. It was their home opener against SF.
It was quite the day, very busy downtown. Greg had decided we were going and without a ticket or a plan we arrived downtown to the hustle and bustle of opening day. He was so excited to take Luke to his first game. And not just any game, but opening day!
Once we got down there through all the chaois Greg scored us a great parking spot and some tickets. And we enjoyed a beautiful day at Petco "park".
We are getting ready for Easter this weekend and I'm sure I will have lots to report on. So hopefully I will have another blog post soon. But I will leave you with a few of my favorite photos from the last few weeks and of course another video or two.
all smiles


No comments:
Post a Comment