Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tis the Season.. or 3 of them wrapped up in one blog



Now I know what you are thinking.. Halloween was 2 months ago. But I didnt want to start posting about Christmas until I shared some of the Great Halloween fun with everyone.
SO BIG...






































 
Luke and the Nelson Ladies from LA Becca, Reese, and Tess


And up until about a month ago I have been living in a bit of a pregnancy induced fog. I am now 21 weeks and feeling much better.  At least till about 8:30pm when my body tells me it is time for bed.
I guess that also explains the lack of time to blog.

Luke loves this photo he actually gives it a high five.
We are having another healthy baby boy! OH BOY!!! 

Luke I think actually understands that there is a baby in my belly.... maybe. He tried to feed my belly cheerios the other day. At least he is willing to share.

Christmas is right around the corner and we have been really enjoying the season this year. Luke actually understands it. At least that's what I tell myself when I bribe him with "better be a nice boy or Santa won't bring you any presents".
 
I did have to let him know that pulling off your pants and diaper and pooping in your crib, only to then throw it across the room was DEFINATELY  not on the NICE list and if he ever thinks of doing that again Santa will never come back. 

We have a tree up and stockings are hung (with out any catastrophies yet). He has gone to visit Santa twice and kind of liked it.

 
Luke even got the hang of decorating a cookie for Santa. Apparently he LOVES frosting. 



 

I Mean Loves IT!!!

Luke and the Nelson ladies at Irvine Rail Park. 



This year has been so fun. Christmas truly is magical when seen through the eyes of a little one.
This last week I have tried to put away the lists, and frantic shopping days and really just enjoy time with our family.
I feel so blessed to have a healthy and happy family. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the horrible tragedy at Sandy Hook that took place last week. I can not imagine what they are going through. I just pray and know that they are all closer to God and hope their families can find any type of comfort this Christmas Season.
In the meantime I  have been hugging a little tighter and kissing a lot more.  My hope is that you all do the same.
God Bless and Merry Christmas!



















No comments:

Post a Comment