Well life with a 2 year old is not by any stretch of the imagination boring or relaxing. Which explains my absence in posting.
Now I am not promising that things are going to get better. But I did want to share the details of Luke's 2nd Birthday before he turns 3.
My parents, as promised, came in to town for the big party. I couldn't wait to see them and celebrate with them.
Luke was also thrilled to open up his wagon and take a stroll with Grandpa, "El Conquistodor" and the two dogs.
We managed to have a little fun while they were here with a visit to the aquarium as well as the beach, where the wagon came in quite handy.
Unfortunately, upon there arrival came the beginning of the "seperation anexity". It seems to be getting better but has not been fun for the last few months.
We have had a lot of change and I guess I don't blame him. We found out our nanny, Barbara was leaving to New York. So the search began for a new one. We hired one and fired her in a week (not fun btw) But finally found a great replacement in Casey. She has been with us for about a month. Even thought Luke dosn't want to admit it - I know he loves her.
He also started pre-school which he was also not too fond of for the first 3 weeks but now seems to be adjusting. And Speech Therapy as well as a teacher coming to our house once a week to work with him on speech.
Lots and Lots of change and adjustment. I think we are through the roughest patch and on the upswing. He is doing great with all of the adjustments and his speech is progressing.
And the final new change, WE ARE PREGNANT!! Well actually let me clarify - I AM pregnant ... Greg really hasn't been affected by the
We are very excited to welcome a new addition to our family. April 26th is the big day. More details to come.
For now it's still about LUKE- and his big 2!!!
| Wagon ride with the dogs and Grandpa |
| Fun times at the Scripps Aquarium |
![]() |
| WE miss you Barbara- Thank you for being such a big part of our family!!! |
Birthday Party Pictures... Jumpy courtesy of the Gann's -
Luke seemed to know what the day was all about - being King of the Castle.
| Luke and Harper |
| Getting his birthday kisses with Savannah |
| I think she liked it! |
| Grandma and Grandpa J-- enjoying the party and supplied the best cupcakes.. yumm |
| Miss Kimmy- and Luke |
| Carrot Cake Cupcakes thanks to Grandma J.. Yummmmmm |
| One of Lukes Favorite gifts.. Finger Painting |
There it is 2 years of joy this boy has brought to our lives. I love every crazy, screaming, finger painting, tantruming, bit of this little boy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment