
Well I had my 37 week check up today. No baby yet.
2 weeks ago she told me I am 2cm dialated and 70% effaced. She hasn't checked me since. I am dying to know but I guess in the long run nothing matters until I start feeling those contractions. She said she will check me next week.
Coming down to the end is pretty crazy. I am ready!! As ready as I can be. My bags are packed and loaded, I have all his clothes washed, read every book on baby, birthing and breastfeeding and feel like it's just time now.
Over the last 2 weeks I have really grown and nothing is easy anymore. Especially sleeping. I am more resting till my bladder fills up then doing it all over again. This usually happens every 2 hours. I guess your body just knows how to get you ready for the baby. I think the worst is when I wake up to go and then can't fall back asleep and find myself thinking about everything and anything at 4am.
I only have 2 more days of work left. That is also such a strange feeling. I hope I go a little early so I don't find myself bored sitting around. I have even contemplated painting my bedroom and bathroom.. don't worry Greg would kill me if he found me up on a ladder. I will just dream of having my bedroom a different color maybe while I'm up at 4am thinking about everything and anything.
I know a lot of you have wanted to see pictures of my big ol' belly so I have posted them. Please understand most of my photos lately have been in my Pj's and this is because the only time I remember to take my photos is after work and that's about all I can muster to wear. But trust me I do wear real clothes during the day.
Greg and I had some maternity photos taken professionally about 2 weeks ago so I will be sure to post those too when I receive them.

I still cannot believe it is time already!! The suspense is killing me! :) Hurry up Luke we can't wait to meet you! p.s. you still look amazing even at 37 weeks pregnant!
ReplyDelete