Sunday, July 18, 2010

33 Weeks Oh Baby

33 Weeks Oh Baby!!


At 33 weeks we decided to celebrate Rich's and Nicole's Wedding with a weekend of fun, sun and friends in Lake Tahoe.
It was so great to have a weekend away ... a much needed pseudo-vacation.
I was able to take some time off work and we left Thursday through Sunday to spend some time in the sun with great friends.
Rich and Nicole make a great couple


and their wedding was nothing but amazing with beautiful Lake Tahoe in the backround
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.















I made it back safe and sound to San Diego and feel like we are really gearing up for the baby. We start our birthing classes this month and I am considering all the things I need to pack for the hospital and knowing me will begin packing my back this week.
Pregnancy has flown by I can't believe there are only 6 weeks left.
It is the most amazing experience ever and I am so thankful I have felt so good (after the 3 month mark that is). Hopefully being a mom will feel so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment