Sunday, July 18, 2010

32 Weeks.. Baby Shower

32 Weeks Baby Shower


Well I am officially the wost blogger. Between working full time, being pregnant and well being pregnant I have been a bit busy.

A lot has happened since 28 weeks.
My parents made it out here with their boat and just in time to help me celebrate at my baby shower.
It was a fun weekend with great friends making the whole baby thing seem so real!!
My two great girls Laura and Erica did an awesome job throwing a fantastic party to celebrate Lukes arrival. I had so much fun I didn't even get to take many pictures. But here are a few we did manage to snap.
I received two amazing diaper cakes and now feel like I am set with diapers.. he he. I have heard I will probably go through these the first month. I'm ready for it though bring it on!
After all the fun at the baby shower the weekend came to an end. My parents made it back to Iowa with an expected return date sometime in August before Lukes arrival.
I was able to spend some time at home unpacking all the gifts, washing all the clothes and pretending I am ready and organized for little Luke. I have taken a few more pictures of his room to show off.












No comments:

Post a Comment