We had our 18 week ultrasound last week and officially confirmed its a boy.
(This is a view from under his bottom looking between his legs)
The ultrasound was really cool and we got some good pictures after he would cooperate with the tech. I guess he is pretty camera shy.
But everything looks good so far all the organs are as they should be and he is even measuring one week big right now.
Also everytime anyone looks at him during any ultrasound since the beginning all they say is "wow he is really an active one". I think i'm in trouble.
Little Luke kissing the placenta.. I'm in Love
His Little Foot- 10 fingers 10 toes
Greg and i got so excited after the ultrasound we went out and bought blue paint. I will update photos as we move along in the process but i think it will turn out really cute.
I head home next week for a shower and i'm very excited to see everyone and celebrate!
That's my boy's boy. Can't wait to me him. Bless you Greg and Jen.
ReplyDeleteSilly Grandma J meant to say "Can't wait to meet him". We love the website and all the pictures too.
ReplyDelete