8 Weeks Pregnant... Not Really showing Yet!
remember this when i'm huge
remember this when i'm huge

Well I am coming to the end of a long first trimester. I haven't written much because really all I have been doing for the last 11 weeks is sleeping. It is crazy it feels like i chowed down a box of Benadryl, there are days when i can barley keep my eyes open. So my new bedtime has been 8pm. Poor Greg, I don't think I've really been the best person to hang out with lately.
As for Nausea I defiantly did not escape that wonderful symptom of pregnancy either. No puking, which i guess is good. Although some days I wished I could just puke and feel better. But I had tons of food aversions one day i ate some mac and cheese and thought it tasted great, so i went out and bought 10 boxes thinking this will be great something that tasted good and isn't too hard to make... too bad the next day i woke up and couldn't even look at the boxes without wanting to puke. So it's been a lot of cereal and toast. I think our baby may come out looking like a cheerio.
But it hasn't all been awful and I know it is all worth it!!
We had our first ultrasound at 8 weeks- it was so fun! We got to see the little babies heartbeat- the doctor said "your baby is very advanced for 8 weeks, they are moving around a lot". I guess maybe that explains why I have felt so sick. ha ha! She probably says that to everyone.
So as i come to the end of the first trimester I can slowly feel myself feeling better and I am ready for it!!!
Through all this our house is coming along great. My mom was here for a week and we got so much done... I love moms! She is so awesome at decorating, i don't know why she didn't pass that gene along to me. We now have rugs, blinds, and decorations hung. We still have a few more things to do but all in all our house has become a home. My next doctor appointment is next week 12 weeks. More to come ....
I love moms too! They are the best! I am glad you are beginning to feel better. I remember at 13 weeks it was like someone switched off the light and all of a sudden I felt great. Hope you get there soon! Remember feeling bad is a GOOD thing in pregnancy! Yea for you!
ReplyDelete