Saturday, July 30, 2011

11 Months and Counting.

Luke continues to change more and more every day.
He started walking last week - well maybe more "stepping" than walking but it counts.
Greg's Dad bet he would be walking before 10 months was up and I guess he was right.
He is so cute taking 4-5 steps at a time then gracefully plopping on his butt. He is so proud of himself everytime!
Greg and I have a busy month coming up before his school starts in 2 weeks. But we still manage to snap many many photos of the little guy.
And for today I hate to say but that is what this blog is going to be about- Photos not words.







San Diego Summer in the backyard- Nothing could be better.. ok maybe the swings.








Lukes new favorite things this month- walking or stepping- throwing the ball with Charger- and Snuggling

No comments:

Post a Comment